Safe&Secure Insurance Services Limited Broker Reward Card 2020
Terms & Conditions
- The Broker Reward Scheme is run and promoted exclusively by Safe&Secure Insurance Services Limited who is regulated by the FCA under number 300564.
- The Safe&Secure Broker Reward Scheme commences 9am Monday 3rd August 2020 and ends 5pm Thursday 1st October 2020.
- The Broker Reward Scheme is exclusive to all registered brokers of Safe&Secure.
- The Broker Reward Scheme is designed for individual “advisers” that submit qualified leads within a company but not the company as a whole at firm level.
- The Broker Reward Tickets will be allocated to the individual adviser that submitted the qualified lead.
- One ticket will be issued to the adviser for each new qualified lead introduced to Safe&Secure that converts to a fully advised sale.
- Each combined Buildings & Contents insurance policy, or a Landlords Buildings Policy qualifies for a Reward Ticket.
- A portfolio sale will result in one ticket being allocated to the adviser.
- There are no restrictions on minimum premiums that affect the issuing of a Reward Ticket.
- Five Broker Reward Tickets will qualify the individual adviser to £100 cash bonus on top of normal commission rates.
- Ten Broker Reward Tickets will qualify the individual adviser to an increased cash bonus from £100 to £300 on top of normal commission rates.
- All Loyalty Broker Reward Payments will be made by Safe&Secure Insurance Services Ltd to the individual advisers on Friday 16th October 2020 by Bank Transfer to the advisers Bank Account registered in Safe&Secure records.
- There is no product bias; all products and suppliers from our full panel will be used to provide a fully advised service for customers and a policy selected based on customer needs and suitability.
- Each Sale must be “live”/on risk on the 16th October 2020 otherwise the entry may be withdrawn.
- No supplier/insurer has offered any financial support, inducement, or sponsorship of any kind towards the Safe&Secure Broker Reward scheme.
- Safe&Secure staff are not eligible to participate in the Broker Reward Card scheme.
- By participating, with consent from the adviser, Safe&Secure may use winners (adviser) names and general locations for publicity purposes.
- Safe&Secure reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Broker Scheme at any point and Safe&Secure decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.