Protecting your contents
Safe&Secure’s Tenant’s Cover ensures that not only are your personal possessions covered but the liability you now have as a tenant.
If for example, you were to leave the bath taps running and the bath overflowed this could cause thousands of pounds’ worth of damage costing anything between £5000 to £10,000 to repair. How would you pay for this if the landlord held you responsible?
All our standard policies include Tenant’s Liability. This protects you if you accidentally damage your Landlord’s property. All from as little as £9.50 a month.
For added peace of mind, you can choose to upgrade your cover to include some of the optional extras below.
Cover at a glance
- From £15,000 – £150,000 Contents sum insurance.
- Accidental damage to TV, Video & Audio equipment, fixed computers and fixed glass in any furniture.
- Replacement New for Old.
- Fire, flood, storm, earthquake, lightening, theft, attempted theft and malicious damage.
- Tenant’s Liability Cover.
- Freezer Contents.
- Theft of Money.
- Property left in the open.
- Theft from Outbuildings.
- Extended accidental.
- Personal possessions.
- Pedal cycle cover.
- Family legal protection.